WHO WE ARE?
Bridge Dental is a dental laboratory created by a successful professional fusion. We have been offering high quality services to dentists and other laboratories for several years, including cement- or srew-retained, telescopic, combined and Nobel Procera solutions. We have been presented with a variety of customer needs, all of whom expect reliability, a hundred percent precision and permanent high quality. In order to provide professional excellence and stay among the best we are determined never to let go of or be satisfied with less than these three expectations.
- Precision– All specified deadlines are met.
- Reliability– All orders are carried out as agreed.
- High quality – Everything we make lives up to our customers’ and our own expectations
HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED PROBLEMS WITH DELIVERY OF DENTAL LABORATORY PRODUCTS?
For a dental laboratory with operations that are carried out in various places there is a high probability of errors involved. Problems may arise from little communication, the execution of restorations, not meeting the deadlines and not taking responsibility, just to mention a few.
We are different!
A DENTAL LABORATORY WITH SPECIAL FOCUS ON EACH AND EVERY DETAIL
In our dental laboratory everything is produced in the same place, which helps us avoid difficulties resulting from productions at multiple locations.
The most important pillar of our work is quality.
It is underlined by the recognition and satisfaction of our partners based in Hungary and Germany.
Thanks to our international relations we are among the first ones to find out about the latest developments in dental technology.
WHAT ELSE MAKES BRIDGE DENTAL UNIQUE?
- Our team consists of nearly 30 technicians
- Our technicians carry out every order in our lab with our own equipment and materials, there are no subcontractors involved;
- In addition to traditional PFMs (porcelain-fused-to-metal) we produce metal-free (zirconium, e.max) and titanium restorations , even with Nobel Procera technology;
- We use Micerium, Gradia, Adoro, Nexco micro-ceramic composite layering materials;
- As a result, we deliver permanent high quality, with every work process being traceable for our customers as well;
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Microscopic precision in dental restorations
- Prosthetics made from materials of highest quality
- Fast feedback on dental impression/bite inaccuracies
- Fast and efficient delivery
- Full focus and care
- Multiple channels of accessibility
- Meeting all deadlines
- Exceptional guarantee
DENTAL TECHNOLOGY – EVERYTHING IN ONE PLACE
Reliability is guaranteed by the fact that no subcontractors are engaged. Our colleagues carry out activities based on an internal quality assurance system. Everything is prepared by our own technicians in our own laboratory to ensure that all deadlines are met.
Members of our professional team:
- Plaster and articulation (2)
- Metal department (5)
- Prosthetics (4)
- Ceramic department (7)
- Work coordinators
- Master dental technicians (4)
OF ALMOST 30 SPECIALISTS.
SEVERAL DECADES OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE.
ONE EXCELLENT TEAM.
We believe that the key to efficiency in our daily activity is to let everyone do what they like best. Creating a good atmosphere is very important to us, therefore every dental technician is given a job most suited to their ability.
That is our secret to guarantee a 100% performance with a smile.
Our overall processes, internal quality assurance system and our highly qualified team members ensure that we are able to meet even the highest demands in the field of traditional and aesthetic dentistry.
PROGRESS IN SCIENCE, PROGRESS IN DENTAL TECHNOLOGY
We regularly participate in national and international dental exhibitions and professional training courses.
These events ensure that we are not only among the first ones to find out about the latest advancements in dental technology, but that we can put them in practice immediately. We organise professional presentations to the public as well as internal training sessions in our educational laboratory. As a result, we are capable of meeting more complex customer needs as well.